Stress in the workplace has been widely recognised as a significant management concern. Existing research has highlighted the negative impact it can have on the economy through symptoms such as increased employee absence and attrition rates and poorer individual and organisational performance.
The key to preventing such results is to manage stress effectively and, where possible, to prevent it occurring in the first place.
Managers have identified clear areas that they believe would help them to manage their direct reports’ stress:
- Understanding what employees need when stressed
- Identifying individual employee’s stress triggers
- Understanding why people react in the ways they do
- Developing skills to discuss issues that lead to stress
Stress management coaching can be provided in various options, including:
- organisation-specific management workshops
- seminars using a mixture of career and executive coaching
- 121 executive coaching or personal coaching
It is important that any work conducted by Assiem Ltd should support the existing structure, rather than attempt to replace what is clearly working effectively. Therefore, all important decisions about content and facilitation are worked through with the management involved.
To understand more about the ways Assiem Ltd can help you, please use the contact box to request an initial discussion.
For articles on Stress Management click HERE